Glacier Energy Services provides specialist services, products and engineered solutions for energy infrastructure, delivered onsite and from its workshops, relating to:
Glacier's core offerings comprise the following:
- Design and manufacture of standard and bespoke equipment for precision pipe cutting (by Roberts Machining Solutions subsidiary)
- Provision of onsite machining services, both offshore and on, often where complex engineered solution is required
- Design, manufacture, repair and refurbishment of all heat transfer equipment covering heat exchangers, radiators and coolers
- Services provided onsite and in the workshop
Non Destructive Testing
- Provision of Conventional and Advanced NDT services in respect of oil & gas and offshore wind infrastructure, both new and existing
- Performed by highly qualified workforce (Level 2’s and 3’s) within Professional Testing Services subsidiary
- Weld overlay and provision of turnkey solutions in respect of surface and subsea production equipment (delivered by Wellclad subsidiary)
Glacier can provide these services on a standalone basis or bundle them to provide a greater value and cost efficiencies for its customers and is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to all of our clients and aims to achieve best-in-class HSEQ performance in every aspect of our work.
Four additional services added to Glacier UKAS accreditation and ISO Standards Upgraded
Glacier has reached two significant milestones with the inspection service team, Professional Testing Services, receiving renewed accreditation from the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) which saw the addition of new services and geographies to the scope, as well as the transition to ISO 9001 and 14001: 2015 following the completion of all audits.
Wellclad contract award of £1.5m for Saudi Aramco Hasbah Field Gas Expansion Project
Wellclad has secured a major contract award for £1.5m from BEL Valves for the supply of CRA cladding and heat treatment services on gate valve assemblies for Saudi Aramco's Hasbah Field Gas Expansion Project.