Glacier provides specialist services for energy infrastructure, delivered onsite and from its workshops, relating to:
Glacier is a progressive group providing engineered solutions to the global energy sector, and working for both operators and service companies. Our services comprise the following:
- Design and manufacture of standard and bespoke equipment for precision pipe cutting (by Roberts Machining Solutions subsidiary)
- Provision of onsite machining services, both offshore and on, often where complex engineered solution has been required
Heat Transfer Equipment Services
- Design, manufacture, repair and refurbishment of all heat transfer equipment covering heat exchangers, radiators and coolers
- Services provided onsite and in the workshop
Non Destructive Testing
- Provision of Conventional and Advanced NDT services in respect of oil & gas and offshore wind infrastructure, both new and existing
- Performed by highly qualified workforce (Level 2’s and 3’s) within Professional Testing Services subsidiary
- Weld overlay and provision of turnkey solutions in respect of surface and subsea production equipment (delivered by Wellclad subsidiary)
Glacier can provide these services on a standalone basis or bundle them to provide a greater value and cost efficiencies for its customers.
Glacier is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to all of our clients and aims to achieve best-in-class HSEQ performance in every aspect of our work. Glacier serves the international energy sector through its hubs in the UK, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Australia.
Roberts Machining Solutions Sign Distributor Agreement with SPX Flow
Roberts Machining Solutions (RMS) is pleased to announce a newly signed distributor agreement with SPX Flow Hydraulic Technologies’ Asia Pacific Division.
Major LC Clyde Machine Win for Roberts Machining Solutions’ Middle East Operation
Roberts Machining Solutions' Middle East operation have secured an order, and made ready for shipping, 10 LC Clyde pipe cutting and bevelling machines for a UAE based mechanical engineering contractor.