Engineered solutions for the
international oil and gas industry
Glacier Energy Services is a progressive group offering engineered solutions to the oil and gas industry and global energy sectors, through its two divisions:
- The design and manufacture of portable machine tools: Roberts Pipeline Machining
- Specialist on-site machining services: Site Machining Services
- Repair and refurbishment of heat exchangers: Ross Offshore
- Non Destructive Testing, Inspection and Consultancy services: Professional Testing Services
- Weld overlay of surface and subsea wellhead equipment: Wellclad
- Project management services relating to turnkey machining and cladding: Wellclad
Glacier is committed to providing its customers with exceptional service and enduring technologies.
The group is committed to the highest standards of safety of an international oil and gas service company, and to achieving best-in-class quality standards. Each company within the group has a strong reputation for high QHSE performance, and strives to maintain this at the top level.
Glacier's operational bases are located in Aberdeen, Glasgow and Newcastle in the UK, as well as in Singapore, but the group provides products and services to the global oil and gas market.
At Glacier, we are committed to providing our customers with engineered solutions for their unique challenges and delivering these with exceptional service and to the highest quality standard.
Scott Martin, Chairman, Glacier Energy Services
Glacier Sponsors Scottish Cup Tennis Champions
Glacier-sponsored David Lloyd Aberdeen completed a fantastic campaign by winning the Scottish Cup, Scotland’s premier inter-club tennis competition, on Sunday, June 22.
Energy sector specialist Glacier Energy Services invests £1million in Fife base
GLACIER Energy Services is expanding its industrial facilities in Scotland in support of ongoing growth in the energy sector, investing £1million and creating an initial 10 jobs with the opening of a new workshop and warehouse facility at Dalgety Bay, Fife.