Glasgow-based Onsite Machining role
Glacier Energy Services is a progressive group offering exceptional products, services and bespoke engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry and global energy sectors. Formed in 2011, the Group has quickly grown to employ over 200 employees across its numerous UK locations and international client sites.
Established in 1958, Roberts Machining Solutions, part of the Glacier Group, designs and manufactures precision machinery and tools for pipe cutting, flange facing and coating removal. Our equipment is renowned for its accuracy of cut, 100% rigidity during cutting, efficiency, ease of maintenance, and longevity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manual Horizontal/Vertical Borer to join our manufacturing team based at our Glasgow site.
- Time served apprenticeship with hands on experience.
- Experience of Webster Bennet vertical and/or Kearns Richard horizontal boring or turning.
- Commitment to producing high quality products.
- Proven ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience of working to tight tolerances and to fine detail.
- Capable of working unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Use of General Tool Room equipment
How to Apply
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to join a fast moving company, please apply.
Alternatively apply by posting your CV to: HR Dept, Glacier Energy Services, Unit 603, Clyde Gateway East, London Road, Glasgow, G32 8RH