Labourer Vacacy with manufacturing team
Glacier Welding Solutions Limited (formerly Wellclad Ltd), part of the Glacier Energy Services Group, delivers weld overlay solutions using state-of-the-art technology to its customers within the oil and gas industry. It was one of the first companies in Europe to routinely clad alloy steels with corrosion resistant alloys, and its reputation now extends around the world. It has a proven track record and delivers to market-leading quality standards.
An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Labourer to join our manufacturing team based at our Glasgow site.
As a Labourer, you’ll be responsible for material handling, grinding, cleaning & pre-heating components prior to welding and maintaining the highest level of Health & Safety compliance.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Current counterbalance license and / or forklift experience is essential
- Driving licence is essential
- Experience of grinding metal components
- Abrasive Wheels certified preferred
- Good knowledge of production processes
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to producing high quality products
- Capable of working unsupervised and on own initiative
How to Apply
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to join a fast moving successful Company, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively apply by posting your CV to: HR Dept, Glacier Energy Services, Unit 603, Clyde Gateway East, London Road, Glasgow, G32 8RH