Glacier provides a range of solutions and advanced NDT techniques in order to give you an insight into the condition of your equipment.
With this conditional information, preventative maintenance can be planned accordingly.
Glacier provides intrusive and non-intrusive inspection for a range of equipment, including but not limited to, all types of:
- pressure vessels/pipework
- storage vessels
The team works with most materials – both ferritic and non-ferritic – and with a range of sizes and dimensions upwards of 8mm ID to greater than 75mm, and wall thickness ranging from less than 1mm up to 20mm.
Glacier uses techniques such as Advanced Ultrasonics (Phased Array & ToFD), ACFM and Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) of storage tank bottoms/floor plates. In addition, Pulsed Eddy Current is used for the non-intrusive inspection of coated and insulated vessels and pipework, without the need for removal of insulation and coatings.
Glacier uses the very latest NDT equipment and new probe Array technology. Tube inspection techniques include:
- Eddy Current and Eddy Current Array for stress corrosion cracking detection
- Remote Field Eddy Current
- Partial or Magnetically Saturated Eddy Current
- Near Field and Near Field Array Technology
In addition, we offer:
- Phased Array UT
- Time of Flight Diffraction (toFD)
- Corrosion Mapping Solutions
- Pulsed Eddy Current for Corrosion Under Insultation Inspection (CUI)
Glacier can also provide asset/project survey, carried out by our team of Level 3 technicians to provide advisory actions for clients prior to the start of a project.