Glacier Energy Services is a progressive group offering exceptional products, services and bespoke engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry and global energy sectors. Formed in 2011, the Group has quickly grown to employ over 180 employees, serving the energy sector through its UK and International hubs.
Glacier Inspection Services Ltd, (formerly Professional Testing Services), part of the Glacier Group, has provided a comprehensive non-destructive testing and inspection service to major clients across multiple energy sectors for over 20 years. The company has extensive non-destructive testing (NDT) experience in the UK and overseas, and currently employs more than 70 highly skilled and qualified technicians performing Ultrasonic Testing, Radiographic Inspection, Surface Inspection (MPI & DPI) and Visual Inspection.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a number of experienced NDT Technicians to join our inspection services team, working from our client site in Belgium.
- Shifts available are either 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, or
- 3 weeks on/1 week off
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Project Manager & Lead technicians in providing an efficient service to Clients
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and most cost effective manner
- Carry out inspection activities as per production requirements for specified site
- Ensure productivity of operations is maintained at all times
- Produce final and repair reports/route cards for specified site
- Evaluate results of test in accordance with applicable specifications
- Reviewing working practices to ensure client needs are fully met
- Making sure safety regulations are followed and company performance targets on HSE are being improved
- Review and advise on equipment needs and ensure equipment is used correctly, safely and is in good condition
- Ensure compliance with Organisation Quality System on assigned projects.
- Undertake rotational work and be available for overtime and shift work
- Undertake any other duty of a reasonable nature as required by management
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- PCN Level 2 (UT 3.8/9 Qualified essential)
- Familiar and experienced with TMCP material
- Familiar and experienced with ISO 17640, 11666 and 23279
- Experience in weld inspection essential.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with practical, hands on problem solving approach.
- High energy and drive.
- IT literate with specific experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint programs.
How to Apply
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to join a fast moving company, please apply.
Alternatively apply by posting your CV to: HR Dept, Glacier Energy Services, Unit 603, Clyde Gateway East, London Road, Glasgow, G32 8RH